AWESOME TV GAME SHOW – is an afternoon TV style kids show where the host delivers the laughs and leads the party through a variety of fun. Everyone is involved no one misses out.
The guests at your party are split into 2 even teams. Those teams then go head to head in up to 15 games such as “Snot Catcher”, “When Ninjas Attack”, “Jelly in the Belly” and “Mars Attacks” to name a few. Some games allow for one member of each team to compete in front of their friends, others are for several kids and others have the whole group competing in some of the most fun games you’ve seen.
Our hosts arrive 30min prior to the event start time to set up and then commence the events. Around the half way point of the party the children have a break for food and drink while the host cleans up the mess and prepares the second half. At the end we will bring all the kids together to lead them in singing Happy Birthday while the cake is cut. Our hosts are highly trained and will use their experience to adapt the exact structure to ensure that each party is the best party for the guests attending.
Awesome TV Game show events are ideal for children aged 6 to 12 years.
1.5 HourGame Show Package
COVID 19 UPDATE
While remaining mindful of responsible social distancing measures Funtime provide fun and safe events for all our families. With a range of new safety, sanitisation and social distance policies now in place, Funtime is ready to get back to what it does best… BRINGING THE FUN
Awesome Tv Game Show parties are best held in indoor locations. They can be held at your home (lounge rooms and garages can make great party rooms) or a hired hall. If you need help finding a hall to hire in your area, we recommend trying Scouts Australia as your first step. You can find a link to their website on our Links page. If they can’t help you can try calling the office and we might know of something in your area.
A few suggestions to help your party run smoother.
- Limit the numbers, ask parents not to bring uninvited siblings along and not to hang around for the party if possible. Party numbers are normally small enough if kept limited to the suggested party capacities you will limit exposure.
- Do food packs – instead of a large bowl of chips, have mini packs. Separate named drink bottles, pre ordered food plates so the kids just take what is given instead of it being from communal platters. Cupcakes instead of whole cakes.
- Kids will be asked to wash up before the party starts, before the break and after the break and before the cake.
- Remind all parents if your child is feeling ill or showing symptoms of any of the 1000 germs kids carry to please keep them home and a play date will be orgainsed to make up for them missing the party in the future.
- Try and practice some sense of social distancing. An energetic outdoor party will keep the kids from being static. Indoors can still work but keep in mind your numbers that you are inviting.
We really do prefer indoor locations for the Game Show parties. A few of the games use paper products that are much easier to control inside as they can be caught by the wind if outside. Also, the game show requires a sound system which must be kept out of direct sunlight to operate efficiently.
If you don’t have access to a suitable indoor location then an outdoor space can be used but that outdoor space must have sun protection and shelter from the wind. Also, please do refer to our wet weather policy in case of rain.
As some food is used in some of the games it is a good idea to notify your host of any food allergies that your guests may have.
It is also a good idea to inform your host if any of the guests have special needs. These can include ADHD, autism, aspergers, down syndrom and other behavioral conditions. While our events are designed to be inclusive for all, there are times when awareness of children with these conditions can allow the host to temper their performance sightly, particularly when interacting with those children, to ensure they feel safe and included.
This Policy is valid from 7 April 2020 to such time as the Government declares an end to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
All Funtime Kids parties Policies and Procedures remain in place with the exception of the following temporary updates –
- During this time of the Pandemic, our regular staff: child ratios will be maintained; however, attendances will be determined by the space available at each party and or venue (refer to Pandemic – Covid-19 Risk Assessment).
- If a child presents to a party or event with a cough, sneezing, runny nose or temperature they will be refused participation and will not be able to return to until they are able to provide a Letter of Clearance from a medical practitioner. Children should not have had Paracetamol/Ibuprofen in the twelve hours before their attendance (as they mask symptoms that may be present). If they have had either of these two medications in that period they must be kept at home.
- If an Entertainer presents with a cough, sneezing, runny nose or temperature they will be unable to work their allocated shift and will be required to provide a Letter of Clearance from a medical practitioner before they are able to resume normal duties.
- In line with Government directive, all Entertainer, children and parents who have recently travelled overseas must stay isolated at home for 14 days after they return. If they develop flu-like symptoms, they should call their doctor to arrange testing or go directly to a COVID-19 clinic or emergency department.
- Parents/Guardians who have symptoms of COVID-19 or who have been in contact with someone that has symptoms of the Coronavirus will not be allowed to drop off or pick up their child/ren from the events. They will need to organise another authorised person to drop off or collect their children.
- Families have an obligation to Funtime Kids parties, their guests and other users to ensure they are self-isolating and social distancing as per Government Guidelines to reduce the likelihood of infection and spread of COVID-19 to any of our Staff and clients. If you or someone in your family have been in contact with someone who has a known case of COVID-19 it is important that you follow NSW Health guidelines https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/alerts/Pages/coronavirus-faqs.aspxand do not bring your children to any events
- Funtime Kids will always provide hand sanitizer to events where it’s not already provided.
- All equipment before every event will be cleaned and sanitized either by sanitizing wipes or sanitizing spray.
Endorsed by Funtime Kids Parties Management