Our hosts arrive 30min prior to the Beyblade Tournament start time to set up all the arenas, and various equipment. During the first half of the party the host leads the kids in a series of Beyblade skill based events such as Longest spin, Dead-shot and Last Man Standing. We then give the kids some general practice and refining time, allowing them to really hone their spin skills and try different Burst piece combinations. After a short break it’s Tournament time! The Beyblade Board lists all the kids by their warrior names and the battles commence. First to 3 points wins and moves up the ladder until only two remain for the Grand Final. These last two master players face off in the Super-Elite-Battle-Arena. Kids who are knocked out early are encouraged to continue playing with a series of different arenas around the room or to watch the battles.
At the end one child is crowned winner and receives a small trophy. Our hosts are highly trained and will use their experience to adapt the exact structure to ensure that each party is the best party for the guests attending.
We bring 42 different Beyblade Burst and components to the party which kids mix-and-match to create their own customised tournament unit.
BeyBlade Tournament events are ideal for children aged 5 to 12 years. Kids need to have the dexterity to use the pull-back systems. A few younger guests may be catered for but would require parents to help.
Our Beyblade tournament is an indoor only party. We don’t do it outside in backyard, in parks or any outdoor location due to the high lose of equipment that can happen. If you would like to do it on a porch or area you deem will be ok but is defined as outdoors then please call the office so we can chat.
1.5 HourBeyblade® Tournament Package
2 HourBeyblade® Tournament Package
All prices include GST. Quoted prices are for up to 16 children and are for events inside our travel zone. Please click the highlighted “travel zone” tag in the box below to see our travel area’s
COVID 19 UPDATE
While remaining mindful of responsible social distancing measures, the stage 2 and 3 measure will allow us to provide fun and safe events for all our families. With a range of new safety, sanitisation and social distance policies now in place, Funtime is ready to get back to what it does best… BRINGING THE FUN
Beyblade are best held in indoor locations. They can be held at your home (lounge rooms and garages can make great party rooms) or a hired hall. If you need help finding a hall to hire in your area, we recommend trying Scouts Australia as your first step. You can find a link to their website on our Links page. If they can’t help you can try calling the office and we might know of something in your area.
A few suggestions to help your party run smoother.
- Limit the numbers, ask parents not to bring uninvited siblings along and not to hang around for the party if possible. Party numbers are normally small enough if kept limited to the suggested party capacities you will limit exposure.
- Do food packs – instead of a large bowl of chips, have mini packs. Separate named drink bottles, pre ordered food plates so the kids just take what is given instead of it being from communal platters. Cupcakes instead of whole cakes.
- Kids will be asked to wash up before the party starts, before the break and after the break and before the cake.
- Remind all parents if your child is feeling ill or showing symptoms of any of the 1000 germs kids carry to please keep them home and a play date will be orgainsed to make up for them missing the party in the future.
- Try and practice some sense of social distancing. An energetic outdoor party will keep the kids from being static. Indoors can still work but keep in mind your numbers that you are inviting.
We really do prefer indoor locations for the Beyblade Tournament parties. Because of Beyblade being what it is, indoor locations allow us to ensure that as few pieces are lost as possible. If an indoor space isn’t possible we can use outdoor spaces that have solid floors (concrete, paved etc) but please do refer to our wet weather policy for this party below.
We can generally adapt ourselves and teh Beyblade Tournament to most locations but this party does require a bit of space. We will place down as many arena’s as needed to make full use of the space while allowing plenty of room for the kids to move around without stepping on equipment or other children. in other words we will adapt. An open plan lounge/dining room with most furniture removed or a mostly empty double garage should provide enough space.
Our host will need you to provide them with a table. Otherwise we will provide everything needed for the Beyblade party. It’s also a good idea to have some napkins or sanitary hand wipes for the kids to use after eating and before they get stuck back into the Beyblades.
Please don’t bring out any of your Beyblades we would hate to accidentally steal them when we pack up at the end of the day.
We request that you don’t hand out any noise making party favours or party poppers until after the disco has finished. While our hosts are very capable, competing with a large group of kids all blowing whistles and popping streamers to be heard is a big ask for anyone.
For our Lego parties there is a limit of 16 guests. This is for a number of reasons, including the number of children who can safely be supervised, the amount of equipment provided and the pace at which the games are played. In some cases we can cater for additional guests but this will need to be discussed with the office at time of booking as it often requires the booking of two full party kits and hosts. We do recommend keeping your guest list to the 16 limit if at all possible as our party has been structured to be at its best with these numbers.
There are no hard age limits for the Beyblade Tournament parties. We do recommend that the majority of children be aged between 5 and 10 years. If there are a few children outside those ages they are welcome to participate. It is worth keeping in mind that Beyblade requires a level of dexterity that may make it difficult for children under the age of 5yrs to participate. It can also be considered a bit daggy for kids over the age of 11yrs. When the majority of kids are inside the age bracket the sense of peer-group will generally overcome those obstacles for the small number of older or younger guests. When the majority of guests are older or younger, our experience is that the event won’t be as successful with our format and another party format might be a better solution for your event.
Rain is an unfortunate risk with outdoor parties. If the rain is only light, we are happy to go ahead if you are. If the rain is too heavy for the party to safely go ahead, we have a few options but we do ask our customers to wait until the day of the party to make an ultimate decision as the weather forecast can be unreliable and will often predict rain for a day that ends up being mostly clear.
The most popular option in the event of bad weather is to reschedule the party to a new date. Customers have 12 months to chose a new date for their event. The decision to reschedule can be made as late as the actual party start time with no fee or additional cost for the new party date. If the customer chooses to cancel their booking rather than reschedule, we are unable to refund any monies paid and the customer may be subject to our other cancellation policies.
In some cases, customers have access to large covered spaces such as halls, private car parks, school playgrounds etc. If you have access to an appropriate space we are happy to change the location and have our host meet you there. On a couple of occasions in the past, customers used extra large lounge-rooms or garages and we have been able to send our host to their home to do an indoor/outdoor version of the party.
In some cases we may be able to offer an alternate party format. This is something we cannot guarantee as it is entirely dependent on availability of staff and equipment on the given weekend. However, if rescheduling is not an option we will do our best to provide an indoor alternative if wet weather stops an outdoor party from being possible.
This Policy is valid from 7 April 2020 to such time as the Government declares an end to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
All Funtime Kids parties Policies and Procedures remain in place with the exception of the following temporary updates –
- During this time of the Pandemic, our regular staff: child ratios will be maintained; however, attendances will be determined by the space available at each party and or venue (refer to Pandemic – Covid-19 Risk Assessment).
- If a child presents to a party or event with a cough, sneezing, runny nose or temperature they will be refused participation and will not be able to return to until they are able to provide a Letter of Clearance from a medical practitioner. Children should not have had Paracetamol/Ibuprofen in the twelve hours before their attendance (as they mask symptoms that may be present). If they have had either of these two medications in that period they must be kept at home.
- If an Entertainer presents with a cough, sneezing, runny nose or temperature they will be unable to work their allocated shift and will be required to provide a Letter of Clearance from a medical practitioner before they are able to resume normal duties.
- In line with Government directive, all Entertainer, children and parents who have recently travelled overseas must stay isolated at home for 14 days after they return. If they develop flu-like symptoms, they should call their doctor to arrange testing or go directly to a COVID-19 clinic or emergency department.
- Parents/Guardians who have symptoms of COVID-19 or who have been in contact with someone that has symptoms of the Coronavirus will not be allowed to drop off or pick up their child/ren from the events. They will need to organise another authorised person to drop off or collect their children.
- Families have an obligation to Funtime Kids parties, their guests and other users to ensure they are self-isolating and social distancing as per Government Guidelines to reduce the likelihood of infection and spread of COVID-19 to any of our Staff and clients. If you or someone in your family have been in contact with someone who has a known case of COVID-19 it is important that you follow NSW Health guidelines https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/alerts/Pages/coronavirus-faqs.aspxand do not bring your children to any events
- Funtime Kids will always provide hand sanitizer to events where it’s not already provided.
- All equipment before every event will be cleaned and sanitized either by sanitizing wipes or sanitizing spray.
Endorsed by Funtime Kids Parties Management