Our hosts arrive 45min prior to the event start time. They bring with them everything needed for a fantastic Bubble show. Most importantly we provide 30+ litres of our secret formula BUBBLE LIQUID which is designed to craft larger and stronger bubbles for the kids to enjoy.
The party starts with a 15/20 minute bubble show where the host shows off some impressive bubble effects, including putting the birthday child inside a bubble of their own(weather permitting). Finally the party children are encouraged to work together using a selection of provided wands, to fill the air with bubbles everywhere. Its a bubble extravaganza! Younger children are best supervised by there parents for this event.
Once we are done the party doesn’t need to finish. All remaining special formula bubble liquid will be transferred to your own container and the kids can go on making bubbles to their hearts content. This party must be done outdoors, in a park, a hall, or in your backyard. The ideal party for kids and kids at heart.
Our hosts are highly trained and will use their experience to adapt the exact structure to ensure that each party is the best party for the guests attending.
Prices in the packages below are for up to 16 guests. Additional children can be catered for, please see the “Optional Extras” for more information.
1 HourBubble Party Package
All prices include GST. Quoted prices are for up to 16 children and are for events inside our travel zone.
COVID 19 UPDATE
While remaining mindful of responsible social distancing measures, the stage 2 and 3 measure will allow us to provide fun and safe events for all our families. With a range of new safety, sanitisation and social distance policies now in place, Funtime is ready to get back to what it does best… BRINGING THE FUN
The absolute best locations for bubble parties is in covered outdoor areas. If you have a backyard with a covered rear deck or pergola, that would be perfect. Alternatively a park with a sunsail or larger covered area. That said, these parties can be done in either open outdoor areas or larger indoor areas. If held indoors, we will provide a number of towels to absorb bubble liquid on the floor, but you may need to provide extra drop cloths. They can be held at your home (garages can make great party rooms) or a hired hall. If you need help finding a hall to hire in your area, we recommend trying Scouts Australia as your first step. You can find a link to their website on our Links page. Outdoors in an uncovered park or a back yard is also fine. However, if the wind is high on the day then the bubbles are harder to create and craft. Also as this event are can be indoor entertainment, we don’t allow for free re-scheduling in the event of bad weather so its a good idea to have a back-up indoor location in case of rain.
Please keep in mind that if you choose a park location, our host will need access to water to create our bubble formula. If there is no tap or water access at the park you will need to bring 28L of water to the park for our host to use.
A few suggestions to help your party run smoother.
- Limit the numbers, ask parents not to bring uninvited siblings along and not to hang around for the party if possible. Party numbers are normally small enough if kept limited to the suggested party capacities you will limit exposure.
- Do food packs – instead of a large bowl of chips, have mini packs. Separate named drink bottles, pre ordered food plates so the kids just take what is given instead of it being from communal platters. Cupcakes instead of whole cakes.
- Kids will be asked to wash up before the party starts, before the break and after the break and before the cake.
- Remind all parents if your child is feeling ill or showing symptoms of any of the 1000 germs kids carry to please keep them home and a play date will be orgainsed to make up for them missing the party in the future.
- Try and practice some sense of social distancing. An energetic outdoor party will keep the kids from being static. Indoors can still work but keep in mind your numbers that you are inviting.
This Policy is valid from 7 April 2020 to such time as the Government declares an end to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
All Funtime Kids parties Policies and Procedures remain in place with the exception of the following temporary updates –
- During this time of the Pandemic, our regular staff: child ratios will be maintained; however, attendances will be determined by the space available at each party and or venue (refer to Pandemic – Covid-19 Risk Assessment).
- If a child presents to a party or event with a cough, sneezing, runny nose or temperature they will be refused participation and will not be able to return to until they are able to provide a Letter of Clearance from a medical practitioner. Children should not have had Paracetamol/Ibuprofen in the twelve hours before their attendance (as they mask symptoms that may be present). If they have had either of these two medications in that period they must be kept at home.
- If an Entertainer presents with a cough, sneezing, runny nose or temperature they will be unable to work their allocated shift and will be required to provide a Letter of Clearance from a medical practitioner before they are able to resume normal duties.
- In line with Government directive, all Entertainer, children and parents who have recently travelled overseas must stay isolated at home for 14 days after they return. If they develop flu-like symptoms, they should call their doctor to arrange testing or go directly to a COVID-19 clinic or emergency department.
- Parents/Guardians who have symptoms of COVID-19 or who have been in contact with someone that has symptoms of the Coronavirus will not be allowed to drop off or pick up their child/ren from the events. They will need to organise another authorised person to drop off or collect their children.
- Families have an obligation to Funtime Kids parties, their guests and other users to ensure they are self-isolating and social distancing as per Government Guidelines to reduce the likelihood of infection and spread of COVID-19 to any of our Staff and clients. If you or someone in your family have been in contact with someone who has a known case of COVID-19 it is important that you follow NSW Health guidelines https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/alerts/Pages/coronavirus-faqs.aspxand do not bring your children to any events
- Funtime Kids will always provide hand sanitizer to events where it’s not already provided.
- All equipment before every event will be cleaned and sanitized either by sanitizing wipes or sanitizing spray.
Endorsed by Funtime Kids Parties Management