Our hosts arrive 45min prior to the event start time. They bring with them everything needed for a fantastic Bubble show. Most importantly we provide 30+ litres of our secret formula BUBBLE LIQUID. The liquid is designed to craft larger and stronger bubbles for your kids to enjoy.
Your party starts with a 15 minute bubble show where the host shows off some impressive bubble effects. These include putting the birthday child inside a bubble of their own(weather permitting). The host will play a series of fun bubble games with the kids like Bubble tag and Bubble hop and pop. Finally your party children are encouraged to work together using a selection of provided wands to make their own bubbles. It’s a bubble extravaganza! Younger children are best supervised by there parents for this event.
Once we are done the party doesn’t need to finish. All remaining special formula bubble liquid will be transferred to your own container. From there the kids can go on making bubbles to their heart’s content. This party must be done outdoors, in a park, a hall, or in your backyard. The ideal party for kids and kids at heart.
Our hosts are highly trained and will use their experience to ensure that each party is the best party for the guests attending.
1 HourBubble Party Package
All prices include GST. Quoted prices are for up to 16 children and are for events inside our travel zone.
COVID 19 UPDATE
While remaining mindful of responsible social distancing measures. With a range of new safety, sanitisation and social distance policies now in place, Funtime is ready to get back to what it does best… BRINGING THE FUN
The absolute best locations for bubble parties is in uncovered outdoor areas. If you have a backyard with a rear deck or pergola, that would be perfect. Outdoors in an uncovered park or a backyard is fine. However, if the wind is high on the day then the kid in a bubble can be harder to create and craft.
Please keep in mind that if you choose a park location, our host will need access to water to create our bubble formula. If there is no tap or water access at the park you will need to bring 28L of water to the park for our host to use.
A few suggestions to help your party run smoother.
- Limit the numbers, ask parents not to bring uninvited siblings along. They should also not hang around for the party if possible. Party numbers are normally small enough if kept limited to the suggested party capacities you will limit exposure.
- Do food packs – instead of a large bowl of chips, have mini packs. Separate named drink bottles, pre ordered food plates so the kids just take what is given instead of it being from communal platters. Cupcakes instead of whole cakes.
- Kids will be asked to wash up before the party starts, before the break and after the break and before the cake.
- Remind all parents if your child is feeling ill or showing symptoms of any of the 1000 germs kids carry to please keep them home. A play date can be orgainsed to make up for them missing the party in the future.
- Try and practice some sense of social distancing. An energetic outdoor party will keep the kids from being static. Indoors can still work but keep in mind your numbers that you are inviting.
We request that you don’t hand out any noise making party favours or party poppers until after the party has finished. Competing with a large group of kids all blowing whistles and popping streamers is a big ask for anyone.
It is a good idea to inform your host if any of the guests have special needs. These can include ADHD, autism, aspergers, down syndrome and other behavioral conditions. While our events are designed to be inclusive for all, there are times when awareness of children with these conditions can allow the host to temper their performance sightly. This helps to ensure they feel safe and included.
For our Bubble parties the limit is 16. As mentioned on the party page, if you are going to have more than 16 children at the event there are additional charges and the request for an adult to help during the bubble crafting section.
We do recommend that the majority of children be aged between 5 and 8 years. If there are a few children outside those ages they are welcome to participate. This event can be a little scary for children under 5yrs and can be considered daggy for kids over 8yrs. When the majority of kids are inside the age bracket the sense of peer-group will generally overcome those obstacles for the small number of older or younger guests.
When the majority of guests are older or younger, our experience is that the event won’t be as successful with our format and another party format might be a better solution for your event
This Policy is valid from 7 April 2021 to such time as the Government declares an end to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
All Funtime Kids parties Policies and Procedures remain in place with the exception of the following temporary updates. –
- During this time of the Pandemic, our regular staff: child ratios will be maintained; however, attendances will be determined by the space available at each party and or venue (refer to Pandemic – Covid-19 Risk Assessment).
- If a child presents to a party or event with a cough, sneezing, runny nose or temperature they will be refused participation. They will not be able to return to until they are able to provide a Letter of Clearance from a medical practitioner. Children should not have had Paracetamol/Ibuprofen in the twelve hours before their attendance (as they mask symptoms that may be present). If they have had either of these two medications in that period they must be kept at home.
- If an Entertainer presents with a cough, sneezing, runny nose or temperature they will be unable to work their allocated shift and will be required to provide a Letter of Clearance from a medical practitioner before they are able to resume normal duties.
- In line with Government directive, all Entertainer, children and parents who have recently travelled overseas must stay isolated at home for 14 days after they return. If they develop flu-like symptoms, they should call their doctor to arrange testing or go directly to a COVID-19 clinic or emergency department.
- Parents/Guardians who have symptoms of COVID-19 or who have been in contact with someone that has symptoms of the Coronavirus will not be allowed to drop off or pick up their children from the events. They will need to organise another authorised person to drop off or collect their children.
- Families have an obligation to Funtime Kids parties. Their guests and other users to ensure they are self-isolating and social distancing as per Government Guidelines to reduce the likelihood of infection and spread of COVID-19 to any of our Staff and clients. If you or someone in your family have been in contact with someone who has a known case of COVID-19 it is important that you follow NSW Health guidelines https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/alerts/Pages/coronavirus-faqs.aspxand do not bring your children to any events
- Funtime Kids will always provide hand sanitizer to events where it’s not already provided.
- All equipment before every event will be cleaned and sanitized either by sanitizing wipes or sanitizing spray.
Endorsed by Funtime Kids Parties Management