WATER WARS WILL BE BACK for Spring and Summer of 2022
Ultimate Water wars is wild water fun! This is a great party for the warmer Australian months. Let the kids run riot armed with water pistols, water bombs, slip-n-slides and a host of other things for the Ultimate Water Wars. Your party host will lead the kids through a series of fun water sport challenges designed to get them drenched and laughing. After the break they return to the field and are split into two teams for the Water Wars to begin. Each kid is equipped with the Water Tag vests and armed with Stream Machine water guns for some serious summer fun! This party is suitable for kids aged 6 to 14 years!
Our hosts arrive 45min prior to the Ultimate Water Wars start time. They bring our specialised Water TAG vest and water pistols, water bombs, slip and slides and a host of other fun toys for the Ultimate Water Wars . Parties include numerous games (eg. water tag, bucket head, slip and slide ‘body-boarding’ and so much more). The kids rest in the middle of the party for a small food and drink break while the host resets the field. After the break they return and are split into teams for the Water Wars to begin. Each child is equipped with the Water Tag vests and armed with Stream Machine water guns for some serious summer fun! At the end we gather the kids together and sing Happy Birthday while the cake is cut. Our hosts are highly trained and will use their experience to customise the format to ensure that each party is the best party for the guests attending. We come to a park or location of your choosing – please see our suggested list of tried & tested water parks below.
U;ltimate Water Wars events are ideal for children aged 6 to 14 years.
1.5 HourWater Wars Package
A few suggestions to help your party run smoother.
- Limit the numbers, ask parents not to bring uninvited siblings along and not to hang around for the party if possible. Party numbers are normally small enough if kept limited to the suggested party capacities you will limit exposure.
- Do food packs – instead of a large bowl of chips, have mini packs. Separate named drink bottles, pre ordered food plates so the kids just take what is given instead of it being from communal platters. Cupcakes instead of whole cakes.
- Kids will be asked to wash up before the party starts, before the break and after the break and before the cake.
- Remind all parents if your child is feeling ill or showing symptoms of any of the 1000 germs kids carry to please keep them home and a play date will be orgainsed to make up for them missing the party in the future.
- Try and practice some sense of social distancing. An energetic outdoor party will keep the kids from being static. Indoors can still work but keep in mind your numbers that you are inviting.
The most popular option in the event of bad weather is to reschedule the party to a new date. Customers have 12 months to chose a new date for their event. The decision to reschedule can be made as late as the actual party start time with no fee or additional cost for the new party date. If the customer chooses to cancel their booking rather than reschedule, we are unable to refund any monies paid and the customer may be subject to our other cancellation policies.
In some cases we may be able to offer an alternate party format. This is something we can not guarantee as it is entirely subject to availability of staff and equipment on the given weekend. However, if rescheduling is not an option we will do our best to provide an indoor alternative if wet weather makes an outdoor event impossible.
We MUST have clear access to a working tap that allows a hose to be attached. This is very important for this party and if we arrive at a location to discover there is no water access we may not be able to go ahead.
Please refer to the image below that demonstrates the type of taps that are and are not appropriate. Push button taps for dog water access are not appropriate as we require constant pressurised water at different times. Taps that have the handle removed are fine (provided they work) as our hosts bring a tap key with them in the kits.
Our Ultimate Water wars events start for 6 year olds and above. While we are happy to do our best to accommodate smaller and younger children there are some aspects of the party, particularly with the Water Tag equipment, that they may be too young to easily and comfortably use.
We also do suggest you keep in mind relative sizes of children when asking us to include younger members. Adding a couple of 6 year old players to a field of 8 year olds will generally be fine. Adding a couple of 7 year olds to a field of 13 year olds will often be unsafe as the children in question will likely be significantly different sizes.
This Policy is valid from 7 April 2020 to such time as the Government declares an end to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
All Funtime Kids parties Policies and Procedures remain in place with the exception of the following temporary updates –
- During this time of the Pandemic, our regular staff: child ratios will be maintained; however, attendances will be determined by the space available at each party and or venue (refer to Pandemic – Covid-19 Risk Assessment).
- If a child presents to a party or event with a cough, sneezing, runny nose or temperature they will be refused participation and will not be able to return to until they are able to provide a Letter of Clearance from a medical practitioner. Children should not have had Paracetamol/Ibuprofen in the twelve hours before their attendance (as they mask symptoms that may be present). If they have had either of these two medications in that period they must be kept at home.
- If an Entertainer presents with a cough, sneezing, runny nose or temperature they will be unable to work their allocated shift and will be required to provide a Letter of Clearance from a medical practitioner before they are able to resume normal duties.
- In line with Government directive, all Entertainer, children and parents who have recently travelled overseas must stay isolated at home for 14 days after they return. If they develop flu-like symptoms, they should call their doctor to arrange testing or go directly to a COVID-19 clinic or emergency department.
- Parents/Guardians who have symptoms of COVID-19 or who have been in contact with someone that has symptoms of the Coronavirus will not be allowed to drop off or pick up their child/ren from the events. They will need to organise another authorised person to drop off or collect their children.
- Families have an obligation to Funtime Kids parties, their guests and other users to ensure they are self-isolating and social distancing as per Government Guidelines to reduce the likelihood of infection and spread of COVID-19 to any of our Staff and clients. If you or someone in your family have been in contact with someone who has a known case of COVID-19 it is important that you follow NSW Health guidelines https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/alerts/Pages/coronavirus-faqs.aspxand do not bring your children to any events
- Funtime Kids will always provide hand sanitizer to events where it’s not already provided.
- All equipment before every event will be cleaned and sanitized either by sanitizing wipes or sanitizing spray.
Endorsed by Funtime Kids Parties Management