Sick of Dj’s that just turn up, play music and don’t interact? That is not US! Our hosts arrive 60min prior to the event start time. They bring a full DJ sound system, disco lights, bubble machine and a big bag of prizes to give away.
An average school disco will include numerous games (eg. musical statues, Simon says, limbo, boy vs girls dance offs), structured dances (eg Gangnam Style, Watch Me Nae Nae, Chicken Dance, YMCA), singing on microphones and straight up dancing and a host who will go nuts with the kids for the whole time. Our entertainers highly trained and will use their experience to adapt the exact structure to ensure that each disco is the best event for the guests attending.
Funtime Kids school disco can cost a little more than standard DJ companies, however we take great pride in providing a level of entertainment that will be remembered by the kids long after the disco has ended. All of our staff have at least 6 month experience doing regular disco parties before they can do a school event. Extra training is then given to them before they step onto a school stage. All our staff have Working with Children checks and are covered under our public liability.
1 HourDisco Package
2 HourDisco Package
3 HourDisco Package
4 HourDisco Package
This Policy is valid from 7 April 2020 to such time as the Government declares an end to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
All Funtime Kids parties Policies and Procedures remain in place with the exception of the following temporary updates –
- During this time of the Pandemic, our regular staff: child ratios will be maintained; however, attendances will be determined by the space available at each party and or venue (refer to Pandemic – Covid-19 Risk Assessment).
- If a child presents to a party or event with a cough, sneezing, runny nose or temperature they will be refused participation and will not be able to return to until they are able to provide a Letter of Clearance from a medical practitioner. Children should not have had Paracetamol/Ibuprofen in the twelve hours before their attendance (as they mask symptoms that may be present). If they have had either of these two medications in that period they must be kept at home.
- If an Entertainer presents with a cough, sneezing, runny nose or temperature they will be unable to work their allocated shift and will be required to provide a Letter of Clearance from a medical practitioner before they are able to resume normal duties.
- In line with Government directive, all Entertainer, children and parents who have recently travelled overseas must stay isolated at home for 14 days after they return. If they develop flu-like symptoms, they should call their doctor to arrange testing or go directly to a COVID-19 clinic or emergency department.
- Parents/Guardians who have symptoms of COVID-19 or who have been in contact with someone that has symptoms of the Coronavirus will not be allowed to drop off or pick up their child/ren from the events. They will need to organise another authorised person to drop off or collect their children.
- Families have an obligation to Funtime Kids parties, their guests and other users to ensure they are self-isolating and social distancing as per Government Guidelines to reduce the likelihood of infection and spread of COVID-19 to any of our Staff and clients. If you or someone in your family have been in contact with someone who has a known case of COVID-19 it is important that you follow NSW Health guidelines https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/alerts/Pages/coronavirus-faqs.aspxand do not bring your children to any events
- Funtime Kids will always provide hand sanitizer to events where it’s not already provided.
- All equipment before every event will be cleaned and sanitized either by sanitizing wipes or sanitizing spray.
Endorsed by Funtime Kids Parties Management